The UKDA are pleased to announce qualifying and prize money details for the inaugural UKDA National Finals & Champions Cup, which will take place over the weekend of the 25th & 26th June 2022.
These two prestigious events for National League and Super League players and teams, will see £38,000 in prize money on offer across the weekend. This event is a great opportunity for players to showcase their talents on the biggest stage and organisation in grassroots darts in the UK.
Qualification for the National Finals Ladies & Men’s Singles will be as follows:
- 2 x Ladies and 4 x Men’s Qualifiers from each National League teams internal play offs
- Qualifier from each National League’s team registered Super League winner
- Top 10 in the overall National League averages if not already qualified
- Any player achieving a 100% win rate in their respective National League division (Magic Weekend doesn’t apply to the 100%)
The National League Ladies & Men’s pairs qualifiers will be through internal play offs from across out National League teams with two ladies pairs and two men’s pairs qualifying for the National Finals.
UKDA Players Director Tony Martin said ahead of the announcement “Myself and the UKDA are very proud to share with our members the prize funds for what will be our first Major Event for UKDA members.
The UKDA team have done all the hard work behind the scenes generating revenue through great sponsorship deals and now this hard work is passed on to our members.
We have increased the prize fund in every event that will be running on this fantastic weekend and this is showing our commitment to our members that we will keep working hard for you to get you the rewards you deserve for being part of the UKDA.
I hope all UKDA members take the opportunites to qualify within there National League Organisations for these prestigious events.”.
Sponsorship and advertising opportunities are available for these events, including:
- Title sponsor of the Men’s Champions Cup
- Title sponsor of the Ladies & Men’s National Singles & Pairs events
- Stage and board sponsorship
- In venue, web and social media advertising
More details can be obtained by contacting Commercial Director Claire Stamper, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 07779 346355.